Our Columbus Emergency Plumbing service covers all of Columbus and it’s surrounding areas. Call Harris County Plumbing; experts at handling the unexpected.
No one wants a plumbing emergency at any time of day or night. Unfortunately, emergencies happen. When they do it’s good to have a plumbing contractor you can trust that has your best interests in mind.
Contact us before you need Emergency Plumbing
Proper maintenance over time helps prepare for and prevent emergencies. Harris County Plumbing is here to help with:
- An overview and recommendations regarding your existing plumbing system.
- Timely upgrades to key fixtures and piping.
- Fast, affordable fixes to sink and toilet plumbing needs.
- Professional Columbus Emergency Plumbing services that help keep annoying leaks from becoming unwanted disasters.
Slow drips and steady leaks are warning signs of an emergency waiting to happen. Harris County Plumbing has years of experience interpreting the signs from plumbing systems, and providing proactive maintenance and emergency plumbing fixes in the process.
When Emergency Plumbing is Needed
Pipes break down, lines get clogged, and little annoyances like the drip under the kitchen sink suddenly become emergencies. When your plumbing system has a mind of its own, ease your own mind by calling Harris County Plumbing.
Our 24-hour Columbus Emergency Plumbing services include the following:
- Emergency hot water heater repair and replacement
- Bathroom remodels due to mold or water damage
- Broken pipes and drain pipe repair
- Kitchen, bath and utility sink water leaks
- Dripping faucets
- Drain problems
- Leaking and clogged toilets
- Emergency water shut-off
- Fixture replacement
- Water seeping from ground
- Toilet plumbing emergencies
- Poor inside or outside drainage
- Bad, low or no water pressure
- Water leakage in walls
- Broken water shut-off valve
- Clogged waste/sewer lines
- Basement flooding
- Preventive maintenance
- Hidden and unseen leaks
- Re-piping and water rerouting needs
Don’t wait for the emergency to “fix itself.” Call Columbus Emergency Plumbing experts, Harris County Plumbing.